Albany College of Pharmacy Library
STATEMENT OF AGREEMENT FOR RECIPROCAL BORROWING BETWEEN SAINT MICHAEL’S COLLEGE LIBRARY AND THE ALBANY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY AND HEALTH SCIENCES LIBRARIES
1. QUALIFIED BORROWERS: All students, all faculty and staff at either institution are eligible for borrowing privileges at the corresponding institution.
2. VERIFICATION OF AFFILIATION: All candidates for reciprocal borrowing privileges must present a valid institutional picture ID at the time of requesting privileges.
3. MATERIALS SUBJECT TO RECIPROCAL BORROWING: Reciprocal borrowing is limited to a maximum of 10 books per person outstanding at a time books from the general circulating collections of the Durick and Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences libraries. No other materials are covered under this agreement.
4. LOAN PERIOD: Participants may borrow an item for 14 days.
5. RENEWAL: Borrowers may renew an item if it has not been requested by another patron.
6. RECALL: Borrowers may request a recall of items currently on loan to another but the original borrower is assured a minimum of 14 days use of the item before the recall is in effect. The requested item will be held for the patron at the lending library for a maximum of 10 days.
7. OVERDUE ITEMS: Overdue notices will be sent either electronically or by paper notice according to the policies of the lending institution.
8. LOST ITEMS: Items not returned and declared lost will be billed at a rate of $55.00 ($50.00 replacement + $5.00 processing fees) per item. The home library of the delinquent borrower shall be ultimately held responsible for the payment of lost item fees.