JSTOR Plant Science offers access to botanical and other resources from around the world including:
- Database of plant type specimens
- Links to scientific research articles
- Foundational reference works and books such as The Useful Plants of West Tropical Africa, Flowering Plants of South Africa, and illustrations from Curtis's Botanical Magazine.
- correspondence, including Kew’s Directors' Correspondence comprising hand-written letters and memorandum from the senior staff of Kew from 1841 to 1928.
- More than 20,000 paintings, photographs, drawings, and other images.