Registrar's Office Forms

General Forms:

Change of Name
Change of Address/Telephone
FERPA - Authorization to Release Information to Parents
Request Verification of Enrollment or Degree
Notice of Intent to Graduate
Request for Permission to Take Courses at Other Institutions

Forms Related to Course Registration:

Course Changes (Drop/Add)
Course Selection Worksheet
Permission to Enroll in a Course with Restrictions
Take a Course on a Pass-Fail Basis
Summer Undergraduate Courses Registration Form
Fall Undergraduate Courses Registration Form
Petition to Enroll in a Closed Course

Forms for Declaring a Major or Minor:

Declaration of Major/Advisor Change
Declaration of Minor or Change of Minor
Request Double Major
Add or Change Major for Elementary Education Students