When you apply for admission to Saint Michael's College, you're taking an important step toward achieving a valuable and life-changing education and becoming part of a historic academic community of successful leaders.
Saint Michael's has a highly personalized admissions process; we will evaluate your application carefully, focusing on your individual strengths and achievements in academics and in your community. We want to get to know you and help you get to know us.
Here are the steps you can take to apply:
1. Complete the Common Application and the Saint Michael's College Member Questions OR if you have received a link to the "Standout Application" you may use that application. It is YOUR CHOICE as to which application you use but you should only submit one.
2. Submit the $50 application fee or a fee waiver.
3. Request that your official high school transcript be sent to the Admission Office, along with the School Report form (found on the Common Application website). If you use the Standout Application please be sure to follow the directions for submitting school forms through SendEdu or, if your school is a Naviance school, be sure to indicate that you are using another application (not the Common Application). Transfer applications should also request a transcript from their current college.
4. Send us your test scores. St. Mike's is a test optional institution. That means it's your decision whether or not to include standardized test scores. If you choose to do so, you can submit your scores from the SAT 1 (code 3757) or ACT with Writing (code 4312).
We are aware that for some students there has been a delay in the reporting of both ACT scores and SAT scores. Please be assured that scores arriving after the November 1st deadline will be considered.
5. If you are a first year applicant, you are required to submit one or two recommendations from teachers and/or counselors.
For more information, visit our Common Application information page.