You may use the Common Application to apply to Saint Michael's College.
- Undergraduate Application form (either the online or paper version)
- Saint Michael's College Supplement
- Important: if you apply through the Common Application online, you must submit the supplement (found on that site) electronically. If you use the paper version of the Common Application, you should print, complete and mail this PDF of our supplement together with the application.
- $50 application fee
- Official High School Transcript
- Official College Transcript (transfer candidates only)
- Updated Senior Year Grades (as updated each term)
- School Report Form
- Teacher/Counselor Evaluations (at least one, preferably both)
- SAT or ACT Scores (optional)
- Personal essay (see application for instructions)
You have two ways to submit the $50 application fee when using the Common Application.
- If applying online, you can pay via credit card, debit card or electronic check via the Common Application online system. You can also print the form on the site to submit with a check. If you are eligible for a fee waiver, select that option on the Common Application payment page.
- If you choose to mail the paper version of the Common Application you must enclose a check or the proper fee waiver form. We cannot accept credit card payment through the mail.
Saint Michael's is an "All-In-1 Institution" which requires students to submit the following before the application can be reviewed and processed:
- Common Application
- Saint Michael's Supplement (if using the common app online, students must also submit the supplement online)
- Payment or valid fee waiver
- If you have a fee waiver form from your guidance counselor, NACAC or testing company, you should check the appropriate box. Please mail the appropriate form to the Office of Admission.
- If you have a fee waiver from Saint Michael's, you should check the school based fee waiver option. We have a computer record of all applicants who are eligible for SMC fee waivers.
In the example below, only the online common app has been submitted – this is not complete:
In the example below, only the online common app and the supplement have been submitted – this is not complete:
In the example below, the common app, the supplement and payment have all been submitted – this is a complete common application.***
*** Please keep in mind that for a student's total application to be considered complete, the College also needs to receive (in addition to the common application, Saint Michael's supplement and $50 application fee) the items listed at the top of the page.
Please contact the counselor who works with students in your area or call the Office of Admission at 800.SMC.8000.