Applying Via the Common Application
You may use the Common Application to apply to Saint Michael's College.
- Undergraduate Application form (online only)
- Saint Michael's College Member Questions*
- $50 application fee or valid fee waiver
- Official High School Transcript**
- Official College Transcript (transfer candidates only)
- Updated Senior Year Grades (as updated each term)
- School Report Form**
- Teacher/Counselor Evaluations** (at least one, preferably both)
- SAT or ACT Scores (optional)
* Be sure to the complete all the Member Questions, including the final question which asks "For what reasons are you a good match for Saint Michael's College?" This is our required writing supplement. Your response to the question should be an uploaded personal statement.
** Your supporting materials such as your transcript, school report and recommendations do not need to be submitted by the application deadline, but should follow within two weeks in order to receive a timely decision.
You have three ways to submit the $50 application fee when using the Common Application.
- You can pay online via credit card, debit card or electronic check via the Common Application online system.
- If you qualify for a need-based fee waiver, you should check the appropriate box and verify that you are eligible.
- If you qualify for a fee waiver from Saint Michael's, you should check the school based fee waiver option. We have a computer record of all applicants who are eligible for SMC fee waivers.
This is what you should see when your Saint Michael's College Common Application is fully submitted:
Please contact the counselor who works with students in your area or call the Office of Admission at 800.SMC.8000.
Applicants can also get online support for the Common Application through the Applicant Help Center. From the Help Center, click the "Ask a Question" tab to contact their support team and access a comprehensive FAQ resource covering different aspects of the application process.