What does it take to be admitted to Saint Michael's College?
Here are the facts on getting in to Saint Michael's: our admission statistics, high school course requirements, and how we make admission decisions.
We hope, however, that you'll think beyond the numbers and take a deeper look to see if Saint Michael's is a good match for you. We're looking for excellent students who:
- want to be active members of a learning community
- are prepared for a rigorous intellectual experience grounded in the liberal arts
- have a commitment to community service and social justice
- want to make the world a better place
- are looking for an opportunity to develop spiritually and morally
- have a developed sense of curiosity
- are interested in taking risks, thinking differently and discovering new things
- want to discuss ethical and moral questions inside and outside the classroom
- are enthused about living on campus all four years in a close-knit, community-centered atmosphere
Do you see yourself described above? If so, Saint Michael's may be the right place for you.