A Saint Michael's education focuses on majors and pre-professional programs with a strong liberal studies curriculum that prepare you for lifelong career success.
- All majors have opportunity to engage in student-faculty research, an uncommon option at the undergraduate level.
- Saint Michael's is one of a select group of 280 institutions in the U.S. with a chapter of the nation's oldest and most prestigious academic honor society, Phi Beta Kappa.
- All classes are taught by professors, not graduate students or teaching assistants.
- On-campus housing is guaranteed for all four years of college.
- Service learning is at the heart of Saint Michael's. We get you into the world to do good while doing well.
- Free transportation brings you right into the heart of Burlington, Vermont, a quintessential college town.
More than a third of our students in all majors study abroad, an experience we support with a special fund to encourage travel.
Students lead many important areas of the college, including the student-run Fire and Rescue squad, the Wilderness Program, the Student Association, MOVE and other volunteer programs that foster student leadership.
- Our Smuggs Ski & Ride Pass at only $30 a year is an unbeatable bargain that gets all students, from novice to pro, out on the slopes.
- The Flynn Cultural Pass gets you extremely discounted student rates for tickets to Broadway shows and nationally known performers at the Flynn Performing Arts Center.
- Our nearly-100% graduation rate among athletes and our athletes' GPAs are both one of the highest in the country.
- Our Wilderness Program is one of the premier outdoor college programs in the nation. We train Wilderness First Responders, leaders and guides who travel with students to outstanding locations all over the world.