At Saint Michael's, we will do everything we can to help make your education investment affordable.
- Over 90 percent of our students receive financial aid.
- All admitted students are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.
- The FAFSA is the only application required to be considered for need-based aid, including grants, loans and work-study. Saint Michael's FAFSA school code is 003694.
- File 2018-19 FAFSA as soon as possible and before our February 1, 2018 priority deadline to ensure consideration for all available funds.
- Our 2018-19 priority financial aid deadline is February 1, 2018. Learn more about filing dates & deadlines.
Graduate students, please visit our Financial Aid for Graduate Study page for information and application forms.