Special Status Students
Students who visit the Saint Michael's College campus enjoy special status and benefits.
In addition to gaining a better understanding of the campus and our community, students who make an official visit to Saint Michael's College between April 1 of their sophomore year and May 1 of their senior year are awarded a $1,000 Campus Visit Grant, applied toward tuition, when they enroll beginning Fall 2014. Transfer students are also eligible for the Campus Visit Grant if they visit prior to submitting their enrollment deposit.
Also, students who make an official campus visit before they apply to Saint Michael's College may waive the $50 application fee.
To make an official visit to the College, you may schedule a time with the Office of Admission or with a coach or other organization in partnership with Saint Michael's College.
Official campus visit options include, but are not limited to:
- Campus tour
- Group Information Session
- Interview with an admission counselor
- Fall Academic Preview Day/Open House
- Spring Visit Program
- Accepted Student Open House
- Accepted Student Academic Day
- A group visit arranged by their high school or through another program
- Athletic recruitment visits*
- A visit with a friend* who currently attends Saint Michael's College
*If you are visiting campus as an athletic recruit or to see a friend who is currently a Saint Michael's student, you must notify the Office of Admission and complete a visitation form to verify your visit.