Come visit the Saint Michael's College campus and enjoy special status and benefits.
When you make an official visit to campus between April 1 of your sophomore year and May 1 of your senior year, you'll be awarded a $1,000 Campus Visit Grant applied toward tuition every year you are enrolled -- that's an overall $4,000 savings. Plus you'll gain a first-hand impression of the St. Mike's campus and our community. Transfer students are also eligible for the Campus Visit Grant if they visit prior to submitting their enrollment deposit.
We will also waive the $50 application fee for students who make an official campus visit before they apply to Saint Michael's College.
To make an official visit to the College, be sure to schedule a time with the Office of Admission or with a coach or other organization in partnership with Saint Michael's College.
Official campus visit options include, but are not limited to:
- Campus tour
- Group Information Session
- Interview with an admission counselor
- Fall Academic Preview Day/Open House
- Spring Visit Program
- Accepted Student Open House
- Accepted Student Academic Day
- A group visit arranged by their high school or through another program
- Athletic recruitment visits*
- A visit with a friend* who currently attends Saint Michael's College
*If you are visiting campus as an athletic recruit or to see a friend who is currently a Saint Michael's student, you must notify the Office of Admission and complete a visitation form to verify your visit.