The Summer Intensive English Program is a six-week session available from late June/early July to mid-August. The curriculum is theme-based and additional field trips and other activities are designed to match the theme. Prices for the summer session are discounted. Please refer to the Tuition/Calendar page for details.
NOTE: During the summer, 16-year-olds are welcomed as part of a chaperoned group.
For more information, please contact:
A six-week session during the summer
Size of Classes
Classes are small, usually six to 15 students per class
Classes offered in
Special topics might include
- TOEFL preparation -- prepare for the Test of English as a Foreign Language
- Conversation -- gain additional skills in English-language conversation
- U.S. Culture -- explore the social and historical aspects of the United States
- Vocabulary and Idioms -- understand U.S. "slang" phrases and colloquial speech
- Current Events -- discuss local and world events
- Extra-curricular activities (might include a day trip to Boston, Montreal, or local sites)
- Class-related field trips (might include Shelburne Museum, Lake Champlain, historical sites)