For All Payment Methods
- Please include student name and student ID with all payments. Contact International Admissions at ApplySMC@smcvt.edu if you need your student ID number.
- All payments must be received on or before the date stated on your invoice or one week prior to start of the student's program, whichever is earlier.
Deposit Payment (online)
Deposit online for the Undergraduate program
Deposit online for English Language and Pathway programs
- Saint Michael's College accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Deposits are refundable in the event that student is declined a visa, upon request.
For instructions on wire transfers, consult Invoice or contact ApplySMC@smcvt.edu.
To receive an acknowledgement of your payment, please include your email address on the transfer document next to the name of the student.
Check or Money Order
Must be from a US bank
|Make Payable to:
||Saint Michael's College
||Student Financial Services
1 Winooski Park, Box 2
Colchester, Vermont 05439, USA
Online Payment for Tuition and Room and Board
Payments can be made online at: smcvt.edu/paymentcenter
Payment options and fees:
- A 2.5% processing fee is charged on payments for tuition and room and board made by credit card. Saint Michael's College accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- You can also pay online by e-check. There is a $1.75 fee for e-check.
- Undergraduate Students: The total payment due shown on the payment center may not reflect your scholarship awards. Please refer to your Statement of Student Account received from Student Financial Services for the correct amount due.