Saint Michael's Master's Programs have a well-earned reputation for personal attention, excellent teaching and value in the marketplace. Click here to apply online. When applying online, all materials are processed electronically. If anything needs to be sent as a hard copy, send it to:
Graduate Education Admission
Saint Michael's College
One Winooski Park, Box 281
Colchester, VT 05439
If you have any questions about the process contact Karen Abbott, email@example.com, 802.654.2649.
Applicants must have met these requirements:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution and have attained a minimum of 3.0 GPA. If you are applying for a C.A.G.S., you must have a Master's Degree already.
- Submit a completed Application for Graduate Admission.
- Contact your undergraduate institution to submit your official transcript(s), in sealed envelope(s), of all undergraduate work. If you have completed graduate work in the past, you must contact this institution as well to submit your official transcript of such work. (Check with your institution, they may be able to send it electronically.)
- Include two references. One must be from an academic institution or employer, whichever is the most relevant. The second must be from a person who has observed your work with children and/or adolescents in a professional setting.
- Submit a one to two page essay that answers the following question:
- Describe a significant experience that has influenced your life. Discuss how this experience has shaped your thinking about yourself as an educator. Be specific and descriptive.
- Submit your resumé.
- Have an interview. This will be arranged after your admission file is complete.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $40.00.
If you're an international applicant...
International applicants, and applicants for whom English is not their native language, should go to the International Applicants page.
You will be informed of the admission decision, by letter, following your interview.