Want to take a graduate course? Curious about what's going to be offered at Saint Michael's College next semester?
Students not currently enrolled in one of Saint Michael's Graduate Education programs can look up courses through KnightVision, Saint Michael's Web Advisor. You do not have to be a current student in our programs to register for a course using a paper form.
Returning and Accepted Students should register for courses online if:
- You have been accepted into a Master's Degree program at Saint Michael's College
- You are registering for at least your second semester/term of course work
- You have received a letter in the mail from the Registrar's Office giving you your user ID and password for using this system
- You have a Saint Michael's Mikenet email account. These accounts are set up for you when you first register for classes. To log in to your Mikenet email account, click here.*
* Mikenet accounts can also be obtained by filling out the Student Mikenet Account Application.