Graduate Education Courses

Please find the required Master's and licensure courses at Graduate Education. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your academic advisor or Karen Abbott in the Graduate Education Office at or 802.654.2649.   

Evening classes in the fall and spring! Summer classes at varied times.

Fall registration is open.  Classes start the week of September 1st.