Rabbi Max B. Wall Lecture Series
Mark A. Stoler, "Secretary of State George C. Marshall and the Creation of Israel: The Partition and Recognition Controversies, 1947-1948", March 4, 2013
Rabbi Moshe Waldoks, "The Art of Dialogue: The Jewish-Tibetan Buddhist Encounter", April 17, 2012
Richard Sugarman, "The Phenomenon of Generational Responsibility", March 31, 2011
Doris Bergen, "Military Chaplains and the Holocaust," April 8, 2010
Hasia Diner, "We Remember With Reverence and Love: American Jews and the Myth of Silence After the Holocaust, 1954-1962", April 20, 2009
Jules Chametzky, "It All Adds Up: The Influence of Jewish American Writers on American Literature, March 12, 2008
Ellen Cannon, "The American Jewish Electorate in the 21st Century: Will They Have Clout?" October 25, 2006
Douglas Greenberg, "Henry's Harmonica: History and memory in a Genocidal World," March 2006
Susan Heschel, "The Myth of Europe in America's Judaism," October 2004
Alan Segal, "From Here to Eternity: The Afterlife in Judaism," January 2004
Lenn E. Goodman, "Cross-pollinations between Jewish and Islamic Philosophy," March 2003
Symposium: The Vatican and the Holocaust October 22, 2001
- Michael Phayer, "Pius XII and the Holocaust"
- Rabbi Richard Rubenstein, "Was Pius XII 'Hitler's Pope'?"
Steven Wasserstrom, "Sharing Secrets: The Role of Esoterism in Jewish-Muslim Interconfessionalism," April 2000.
Julie Goschalk, "Crossing the Abyss: When a Daughter of Holocaust Survivors Meets Children of Nazis." Offered in conjunction with the month-long exhibit, Anne Frank: A History for Today, April 1999
Symposium on The Fiftieth Anniversary of the Founding of the State of Israel April 23, 1998
- Bernard Wasserstein, "A State for 'Displaced Persons'? The Shoah and the Establishment of Israel"
- Robert Louis Wilken, "Jerusalem: Heavenly City and Earthly Center"
Judith Plaskow, "Feminist Transformations of Ritual: The Jewish Case," April 1996
Henry Friedlander, "Nazi Euthanasia and the Final Solution," April 1995
Symposium on Anti-Semitism in Contemporary Europe March 16, 1994
- Francis Nicosia, "New Germany or New Reich? Anti-Semitism in Post-Holocaust Europe"
- Leon Klenicki, "A Painful Reflection on the Sin of Racism"
Jack Wertheimer, "The American Rabbinate and the Changing Agenda of American Jewry," October 1992
Jon Levenson, "The Sacrifice of the Beloved Son in Judaism and Christianity," April 1992
Symposium on the 25th Anniversary of Nostra Aetate, The Declaration on the Relation of the Church to Non-Christian Religions from the Second Vatican Council October 8-9, 1990
- John Pawlikowski, "Jews, Judaism and Catholic Education: Did Nostra Aetate Make a Difference?"
- David Novak, "Nostra Aetate after Twenty-Five Years: A Theological Implication"
- Paul van Buren, "Pluralism and the Jewish-Christian Relationship,"
Donald Dietrich, "The Catholic Church and Anti-Semitism in Germany during the Third Reich," October 1988
Jehuda Reinharz, "The Jews in Germany before 1933: Patriots and Aliens," April 1987
Marc Tannenbaum, "Judaism and Christianity in Today's World," January 1985