CampusHP – Current Student and Employee Computer Program
(New first year students, please click here for specially created offerings.)
Need to upgrade and get a new computer for home or your dorm room? We’ve teamed up with CampusHP to offer you specially configured HP computer packages with options for extended years of hardware support.
Saint Michael’s College employees and current students can purchase an HP computer that offers a standardized computing environment, including full-business-class hardware support at very reasonable academic pricing. These offerings include:
- Business-class Microsoft Windows computer solutions
- On-site hardware repair*
- On-site accidental damage warranty*
- On-site software support*
- Options for extended warranty service
*On-site service is provided by a CampusHP technician. The CampusHP office is conveniently located next to the Helpdesk in Saint Edmund’s 221E. On-site services are not available during the summer break and Christmas break (only available when classes are in session during the regular academic year).
Why buy a computer through this program?
- You’ll get full computer support on campus with no out-of-pocket expenses for as many years as you extend your warranty!
- You’ll be protected from any accidents resulting from drops, spills, screen cracks, etc., for the life of your warranty!
Once you get your new computer, you have access to discounted software offerings from Microsoft and Adobe, such as the latest versions of Microsoft Office for as low as $19.75 Visit our Campus Software Page for more information.