Getting ready to buy a computer to bring to campus? We've made it easy for you by offering specially configured laptops that come with a full four years of on-site hardware and software support.
Purchase early so that you'll have your new laptop this summer!
Dell Latitude and Precision laptops can be purchased online through Dell. Laptop pricing starts at $1,532.74 and includes 4 years of comprehensive on-site support* (backed by Dell) plus Microsoft Office 2013 Professional and Symantec antivirus software.
Apple MacBook Pro laptops can be purchased through Small Dog Electronics. Laptop pricing starts at $1,878 and includes 4 years of comprehensive on-site support* (backed by Small Dog Electronics) plus Microsoft Office Standard for Mac 2011 and Symantec antivirus software.
Saint Michael's students can buy a laptop that offers a standardized computing environment, including full-business-class hardware and software support at very reasonable academic discount pricing. These packages include:
- Business-class Dell or Apple laptop solutions
- Four year hardware repair services
- Four year accidental damage protection
- Pre-loaded with Microsoft Office
- Pre-loaded with anti-virus protection
- Loaner program
- Four years of software support
Why buy a St. Mike's recommended laptop?
- You'll get full laptop support on campus at no out-of-pocket expenses for four full years!
- You'll be protected from any accidents resulting from drops, spills, screen cracks, etc.
- Software related failures are included and if your computer gets a virus or nasty spyware, we've got you covered free of charge.
- Loaner laptops can be requested from the on-campus repair facility should your laptop need extensive repair.
Onsite support is provided by our vendor partner, Competitive Computing (C2). The C2 Service Desk is conveniently located next to the Helpdesk in Saint Edmund's Hall 221E and can be reached by phone at 802.654.2706.