Student Laptop Program
Getting ready to buy a computer to bring to campus? We've made it easy for you by offering specially configured business-class laptops that provide a standardized computing environment with a full four years of on-site hardware and software support, accidental damage protection, Microsoft Office and anti-virus software, all at an academic discointed price.
Enrolling in the four year laptop program ensures that you will not encounter out-of-pocket expenses that are common with a laptop that is not supported by this program. If your system does require service, we even have loaners for you to use while yours is repaired. Join the Saint Michael's College Laptop program so you can concentrate on your studies.
Why buy a St. Mike's recommended laptop?
- You'll get full laptop support on campus at no out-of-pocket expenses for four full years
- Microsoft Office and anti-virus software are pre-installed
- You'll be protected from any accidents resulting from drops, spills, screen cracks, etc.
- Software related failures are included and if your computer gets a virus or nasty spyware, you're covered free of charge
- Loaner laptops can be requested from the on-campus repair facility should your laptop need extensive repair
Onsite support is provided by our vendor partner, Competitive Computing (C2). The C2 Service Desk is conveniently located next to the Helpdesk in Saint Edmund's Hall 221E and can be reached by phone at 802.654.2706.