Our IT Helpdesk in Saint Edmund's 221 provides assistance for registering and connecting devices to the campus network.
Hardware and software support is provided on-site by our computer vendor partner's technician. Full support is provided for all laptops purchased through the Student Laptop Program. The technician also provides warrenty repair services for Dell and Apple computers. Service for laptops not purchased through the Student Laptop Program will incur a service fee for time and materials.
- Installation of Windows critical updates and patches
- Configuration and updates of anti-virus software
- Configuration and updates of anti-spyware software
- Assistance with computer registration
- Referral service to local vendors