Saint Michael's is pleased to provide the following information regarding our institution's graduation/completion rates, in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended. The rates reflect the graduation/completion status of students who enrolled during the 2009-2010 school year and for whom 150% of the normal time-to-completion has elapsed.
During the fall semester of 2009, 470 first-time, full-time, degree seeking undergraduate students entered Saint Michael's College. After 6 years, (as of August 31, 2015), 75.3% of these students had graduated from our institution or completed their programs. 91% of these students completed their degree in four years.
The four year average (2006 - 2009 Cohorts) Student-Right-to-Know completion or graduation rate is 80%.
The four year average (2006 - 2009), Student-Right-to-Know completion or graduation rate for full-time students who received athletically-related aid is 81%.
While reviewing this information, please bear in mind:
- The graduation/completion rate is based on 6 years of attendance that equates to 150% of our longest program.
- We have elected not to report our transfer-out rate because our university's mission does not include providing substantial preparation for students to enroll in other institutions.
- The graduation/completion rate does not include students who left the school to serve in the armed forces, on official church missions, or in the foreign service of the federal government. Students who died or were totally and permanently disabled are also excluded
Further disaggregation of graduation data (by gender, by racial and ethnic subgroups, by recipients of Pell Grants, by recipients of a subsidized federal loan who did not receive a Pell Grant, and by recipients of neither a Pell Grant nor a subsidized loan), is available upon request by contacting the Office of Institutional Research at 802.654.2845.
Other information that students are entitled to receive upon their request and the source (in parentheses) of that information are listed below:
- Campus crime statistics and institutional security policies (Safety and Security Office)
- Institutional Information, including:
- Cost of attendance (Saint Michael's College Catalog)
- Current academic programs (Saint Michael's College Catalog)
- Names of accrediting associations/agencies (Saint Michael's College Catalog)
- Description of special facilities/services for disabled students (Saint Michael's College Catalog)
- Study Abroad Polices (Study Abroad Office)
- Refund policy & requirements for return of Title IV grants/loans (Student Financial Services Office)
- Requirements & procedures for withdrawing from the College (Assistant Dean of the College/Registrar)
- Annual notification required by FERPA (Registrar's Office)
- Financial assistance policies and procedures (Student Financial Services Office)
- Athletic participation and EADA report/data (Athletic Office)