"Giving back to St. Mike’s has been an enriching experience both personally and professionally. I have enjoyed serving on the Alumni Board and participating in the on campus Career Symposium and Career Event in Boston. The SMC grads that my company has hired over the years have been awesome! My father-in-law, husband and I all graduated from SMC and benefited from the well-roundedness of the education we received. My husband and I are passionate about investing in education and know our donations to Saint Michael’s are assisting students obtain a great education like we did." -- Amy Murphy Dowd '92
St. Michael's is always looking for volunteers to help our off campus community stay connected to the College. Our transformational new Life After College initiative is designed to bring together current students and alumni of all ages for expanded professional development opportunities.. Even if you have a busy schedule you can participate in one of the many short-term volunteer opportunities we offer as part of the LAC program.
- Offer career mentoring, an internship, job shadowing, be a panelist for a career event, visit a classroom and so much more as part of our NEW Life After College initiative.
- Plan your class reunion and reach out to your friends
- Plan a club event in your area and connect with other alumni
- Assist the Admissions Office with recruiting prospective students in your area
- Nominate a Future Knight by sending us the names of high school students you feel would be a great addition to the St. Mike's family
- Share your news with classmates and friends by submitting a class note for inclusion in an upcoming issue of the Saint Michael's College Magazine
- Nominate yourself or other alumni for one of our Alumni Awards given out during Reunion Weekend each June.
For more information on volunteering with Saint Michael’s, email Angela Armour '99 M'09, director of alumni engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.