The Class of 1963 is invited back to campus June 6-10th for a great weekend of reconnecting and reminiscing with classmates and networking with fellow Saint Michael's graduates.
Make your Gift
Your reunion is a special time to think back on what your Saint Michael's experience has meant to you. Consider making a gift in honor of your reunion. Any amount is greatly appreciated! We will also be sharing our five-year gift totals at the Awards Brunch.
Make a gift here in honor of your 50th Reunion!
- Please refer to the Reunion Schedule (subject to change) for the most up to date list of activities planned for the weekend. When details for your class event on Saturday evening, June 8th have been confirmed we’ll list them on this page.
- Congratulations to Walter Baumann, Saint Michael's Alumnus of the Year! We will be honoring all of our Alumni of the Year at the Awards Ceremony Brunch on Saturday, June 8th at 11:00 a.m.
- Dr. Bard O'Neill, author, professor at National War College, will present on "Al Qaeda's War on America and its Allies"
- All SMC alumni will be cruising around Lake Champlain aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen on Saturday, June 8th.
- Golden Knights through the Class of 1983 will board at 1:45 p.m.
- Classes of 1988-2008 will board at 3:45 p.m.
- If you are a golfer we hope you'll stay to play in the Green Mountain Scholar Golf Classic on Monday, June 10th at the Country Club of Vermont in Waterbury. Shotgun starts are at 7:15 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. If interested, email Nancy Boucher at email@example.com.
Reunion registration is available online, or you can download our Reunion Brochure to sign up by mail. We hope you'll join us in June!
Where to Stay
Click here for local hotel room block information.
Edward "Ed" Dilworth
Edward "Ed" Daniel
Michael "Mike" MacDonald
P. Kevin Mooney
Timothy "Tim" Moynihan
Raymond "Ray" O'Keefe
Robert "Bob" Parker
Richard "Dick" Powers
James "Jim" Pawlowski
Thomas "Tom" Schappert
Michael "Mike" Sweeny
Ed, Gary and the entire Committee, are working hard to make this a fun-filled weekend. If you would like to help them out, contact them directly. If you have questions about scheduling or registering please call 888-448-7111 (ext. 3).