All Golden Knights are invited back to campus June 6-10th for a great weekend of reconnecting and reminiscing with classmates and networking with fellow Saint Michael’s graduates.
Make your Gift
Your reunion is a special time to think back on what your Saint Michael's experience has meant to you. Consider making a gift in honor of your reunion. Any amount is greatly appreciated! We will also be sharing our five-year gift totals at the Awards Brunch.
Make a gift here in honor of your 50th Reunion!
- Please refer to the Reunion Schedule (subject to change) for the most up to date list of activities planned for the weekend. When details for your class event on Saturday evening, June 8th have been confirmed we’ll list them on this page.
- Congratulations to Dave Mullin '53, Saint Michael's Alumnus of the Year! Join us as we celebrate all of our Alumni of the Year at the Awards Ceremony Brunch on Saturday, June 8th at 11:00 a.m.
- NEW EVENT: Dr. Bard O'Neill '63, author, professor at National War College, will present "Al Qaeda's War on America and its Allies" on Saturday, June 8th at 9:00 a.m. Cheray Hall 101. Matt Devost's '93 talk on "Cybersecurity and Emerging Threats" will immediately follow.
- All SMC alumni will be cruising around Lake Champlain aboard the Spirit of Ethan Allen on Saturday, June 8th.
- Golden Knights through the Class of 1983 will board at 1:45 PM
- Classes of 1988-2008 will board at 3:45 PM
- If you are a golfer we hope you'll stay to play in the Green Mountain Scholar Golf Classic on Monday, June 10th at the Country Club of Vermont in Waterbury. Shotgun starts are at 7:15 AM and 1:15 PM. If interested, email Nancy Boucher at email@example.com
Reunion online registration is currently open, or download our Reunion Brochure and Registration Form to sign up by mail. We hope you'll join us in June!
Where to Stay
Click here for local hotel room block information.