You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend!
To register online, click here. The full schedule and printable registration form can be found here.
Reunion Class Chairs
Want to join your class reunion committee? Email your co-chairs and email@example.com and we’ll get you on board.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and favorite professors and SMC staff
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings with campus tours, a fun run, golf outing and downtown Burlington class events during Jazz Fest
- Attend signature Reunion events including a Friday night lobster bake and Saturday BBQ picnic on the 300s field, live music by local favorite Chad Hollister, a Champagne brunch and more
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and alumni of the year awards
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike’s experience
- Share St. Mike’s with your kids while having them entertained at the Lil’ Knights Fun Zone
Where to Stay
- We still have some on-campus townhouses available! Contact Allison Gardner '05 M'10, associate director for alumni and parent relations, at 802.654.2528 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Hotel room blocks can be found here.