You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend!
Reunion Class Chairs
- Michael Conway
- Lucille Paolantonio
Want to join your reunion committee? Email email@example.com and we’ll get you on board.
Class Participation Goal: 30%
Class Gift Goal: $100,000
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and favorite professors and SMC staff.
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings with campus tours, a fun run, golf outing and downtown Burlington class events during Jazz Fest.
- Attend signature Reunion events including a Friday night lobster bake and Saturday BBQ picnic on the 300s field, live music by local favorite Chad Hollister, a Champagne brunch and more.
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and alumni of the year awards.
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike’s experience.
- Share St. Mike’s with your kids while having them entertained at the Lil’ Knights Fun Zone.
The full schedule will be available after January 1.
Where to Stay
- We will have on-campus housing information available as soon as possible.
- Hotel room blocks can be found here.