You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend!
To register online, click here. The full schedule and printable registration form can be found here.
Reunion Class Chairs
- Michael Conway
- Lucille Paolantonio
Want to join your reunion committee? Email email@example.com and we’ll get you on board.
Class Participation Goal: 30%
Class Gift Goal: $100,000
Reunion is a great time to:
- Celebrate classmate Lucille Paolantonio, one of our Alumni of the Year! Lucille will be honored at the Champagne Brunch on Saturday, June 7 at 11 a.m.
- Reconnect with classmates and favorite professors and SMC staff.
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings with campus tours, a fun run, golf outing and downtown Burlington class events during Jazz Fest.
- Attend signature Reunion events including a Friday night lobster bake and Saturday BBQ picnic on the 300s field, live music by local favorite Chad Hollister, a Champagne brunch and more.
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and alumni of the year awards.
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike’s experience.
- Share St. Mike’s with your kids while having them entertained at the Lil’ Knights Fun Zone.
Where to Stay
- We still have some on-campus townhouses available! Contact Allison Gardner '05 M'10, associate director for alumni and parent relations, at 802.654.2528 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Hotel room blocks can be found here.