Visiting Instructor of Business Administration and Accounting
B.A. in Accounting: Saint Michael's College
Vermont licensed Certified Public Accountant
Courses I Teach:
- Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
My Saint Michael's
I practiced in public accounting for 14 years, serving as an auditor for one of the "Big 4" firms. I audited the financial statements of publicly traded and privately held firms in a variety of industries.
I have taught at Saint Michael's College since the fall 1995 semester, initially as a part-time instructor and full-time since the fall of 2008.
In that time, I have instructed 10 different courses within the accounting, business and finance curriculum.
- Member: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants
- I am currently serving as a member of the Board of Directors of the Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants.
My Saint Michael's:
I enjoy working with as well as learning from our students, while helping to bring accounting and business to life for them. Having this opportunity to give back to Saint Michael's College, which has been instrumental in my own personal and professional development, is especially meaningful.