Instructor of Education, School Leadership Coordinator
C.A.S. and Ed.D. Leadership and Policy Studies, University of Vermont
M.Ed. Special Education, University of Vermont
M.A. Special Education Teachers College, Columbia University
B.A. Psychology, Fairfield University
- Public School Educator New York and Vermont
- Superintendent of Schools (VT)
- Vermont Deputy Commissioner of Education
Areas of Expertise:
School Leader Development; education law; education finance, systems thinking, organizational development.
Courses I Teach:
- Leadership Practicum
- School Law and Finance
- New Superintendents' Institute
- Yonkers (NY) PTO - Special Educator of the Year 1977
- Vermont Superintendent of the Year 1997
- Brian O'Regan Student Mentoring Trust Fund - established by Chittenden South Supervisory Union (Shelburne, VT) 2006
Helping to develop and support current and future student-centered school leaders is a passion.
Life Off Campus:
I have had the good fortune to live a blessed life, more so now with the addition of two lovely grandchildren. Personally, I enjoy time with my bride of 35 years, travel, photography, music, the Yankees, reading, golf and the beach.