||The Library provides SMC students, staff & faculty with an Academic Site License to the Wall Street Journal. Use the WSJ's Partner URL to receive full access to the Wall Street Journal via WSJ.com.
New Users: How to Activate a Subscription
- Go to https://partner.wsj.com/partner/saintmichaelscollege
- At Microsoft sign in enter your Saint Michael's email address:
- At Saint Michael's "Sign in with your organizational account," enter your SMC email address and password:
NOTE: if you already have a WSJ account, skip step 4 instructions above and click "Already have an account? Sign in." Sign in with your WSJ username and password.
- At "Verify Your Email Address" click SEND VERIFICATION EMAIL. Log in to your email account. You will receive an email from Dow Jones in which you click to verify your email address.
- Once your account is activated, you can access WSJ directly through wsj.com or the WSJ app by entering your WSJ username and password.
- Activation provides staff and faculty with a one year subscription, after which you will need to pass through the WSJ partner URL again and sign in with your WSJ username and password. Students will have access through their graduation month and year.
If your subscription has expired
Visit the WSJ partner URL
https://partner.wsj.com/partner/saintmichaelscollege and click "Already have an account? Sign in" and sign in with your WSJ username and password. This will renew your subscription for another year.
Can I access The Wall Street Journal off campus?
Yes, as long as you have activated your subscription.
Are there other Wall Street Journal resources available on campus?
Yes, Saint Michael's provides access to the Wall Street Journal through ProQuest: Wall Street Journal- full text 1984 - present
The current month of the print newspaper is available in Durick Library.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.