Omicron Delta Epsilon induction ceremonies
the International Honors Society in Economics
2006 dinner with students and faculty.
Meggan Roberge being presented with an award by Gustav Papernack.
Our guest for the 2006 dinner was Gustav F. Papanek (2nd row, third from the right). President of the Boston Institute for Developing Economics (BIDE) and Professor of Economics Emeritus at Boston University.
2005 Omicron Delta Epsilon dinner, New student indictees with guest Mark Canlon, a Saint Michael's alum who went on to get a Ph.D. and now is the chief economist for Verizon.
Dr. Natarajan and Dr. Walsh debate outsourcing, moderated by Dr. Kessel
Professor Nick Clary asks a question at a debate.
Professors and seniors on a Friday evening at a pub in Burlington
Another picture from the pub
John Carvellas with his wife Betty making a grand entrance to a faculty party in honor of new faculty members.
2007 Senior Party
Group photograph from the 2007 senior party
Former Economics majors share their memories of Saint Michael's and discuss their careers, graduate school, and how the college helped prepare them for life and work. (from left to right:)
- Dr. Mark Calnon ('78, Cum Laude) Director, Economic Analysis, Verizon Service Corp
- Kathy Johnson ('85, Summa Cum Laude) Director of Equity Initiatives, Vermont Institutes and Senior Associate with Global Learning Partners
- Olya Zdbnova Linde ('96, Summa Cum Laude) Consultant and Case Team Leader, Bain and Company
- Lila Lumbra Wall ('99, Magna Cum Laude) Consulting Analyst
- Kevin Anderson ('02, Magna Cum Laude) Project Planner, Environmental Management Center, Brandywine Conservancy
Faculty and students at the alumni centennial talks.
President Marc VanderHeyden presenting a centennial award to economics alumni Olya Linde '96.