Transfer Application Deadlines
Spring 2018 Enrollment – December 1
Fall 2018 Enrollment – April 1
Interested in applying to Saint Michael's? Follow these steps to complete the transfer application.
To apply as a new transfer candidate, you must submit the following:
1. Common Application (Transfer form).
2. Saint Michael's College Member Questions and Writing Supplement Sections
3. $50 application fee (Waived if you visit campus prior to submitting your application.)
4. Official final high school transcript
5. SAT or ACT scores (optional)
6. Official college transcript(s)
7. Transfer College Report (available on Common Application)
Transfer applicants should submit the undergraduate application, indicating all previous course work and accounting for time spent away from formal education. Transfer applicants are not required to submit test scores or professor recommendations but they will be considered if included with the application. You may be asked to submit a mid-semester grade report during the decision process.
Re-applicants: If you have applied to Saint Michael's College in the last two years, you may reapply by submitting the following:
• Application Reactivation Form
• Final high school transcript
• Official college transcript(s)
• College Report