For International Students and Scholars


Undergraduate Students

Most undergraduate forms are completed online.  After your deposit, you will receive your new SMC login and password to access the online forms.  Make sure to read the New Student pages for more information.

You may also need the I-20 transfer verification form or the translated versions of forms on this page.

English Language Program and Pathway Students

For a smooth transition, make sure to complete and return your required forms at least one month before arriving at St. Mike's. 

Health Forms

You should complete and return the Health History form and the Immunization Record.
(Students under the age of 18 must have the Health Form signed by a parent or legal guardian.)

Why do I need to complete the Immunization Record?

Immunization Record (must be signed by a doctor or nurse)

Read our FAQs for more information about health and immunizations.

Campus Forms

Authorization to Release Educational Records (FERPA)- this form gives Saint Michael's College permission to share your educational records with your parents or other designated person.

Release of Billing - all new English Language Program students must complete this form for Student Financial Services.

Immigration Forms

I-20 Transfer Verification - if you are currently in the US on an F-1 visa, you need to complete and return this form.


Learn What Matters