The #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship recognizes international students who have a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding. Saint Michael's College will award between two and five renewable scholarships covering 52% tuition for the 2019-2020 academic year. The scholarship is open to students of all academic majors.
- Be a first-year undergraduate international applicant to Saint Michael's College. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and does not possess US citizenship or permanent residency.
- Attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside the United States
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange
- Demonstrate financial resources for the remaining expenses not covered by the scholarship
- Apply for direct undergraduate admission to Saint Michael's College
- Download and complete a one-page #YouAreWelcomeHere application and email it to ApplySMC@smcvt.edu by January 15
- If awarded a scholarship, you must claim it by submitting a tuition deposit to Saint Michael's College by May 1.
The #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship will not be awarded in addition to other Saint Michael's College scholarships. Of course, students are welcome to apply for additional outside scholarships that are not awarded by Saint Michael's College.