Saint Michael's College has launched a branding project, looking for the best way to compete effectively in today’s increasingly challenging higher education landscape. The College has decided to team up with Ologie, a branding, marketing and digital agency based in Columbus, Ohio, to research, develop and implement a new brand strategy.
An effective brand strategy will help Saint Michael's determine its strength and weaknesses, as well as help define and shape how and what we communicate with prospective students, alumni, donors, new hires, and peers at other institutions, to name a few.
The goal of the branding project will be to develop a strategic brand positioning and platform for Saint Michael's that highlight the College’s distinctive strengths, and to align the institution’s outreach and messages to amplify that. This will enable new, more relevant and more effective materials and messages to be developed for our undergraduate admissions efforts, as well as for all areas of the College.
The essential phases of the branding project are:
- Organizational – selection of a committee, a vendor/partner, and an internal communication strategy
- Discovery – qualitative and quantitative research of important constituents
- Strategy – distillation of research into a strategy for positioning
- Creative Development – concept development and selection
- Implementation – development of the actual pieces that support the new branding
For more information, please contact:
Marketing Communications Manager