You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Please call 888.448.7111 ext. 3 to register!
1957 Reunion Co-Chairs:
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year awards
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a fun run, a golf outing, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
Visit the Reunion 2017 schedule online for up-to-date information on Reunion activities.
Wondering who else is coming? Check out our attendee list!
Where to Stay
- In an effort to keep our class together we suggest staying at the Double Tree in South Burlington (802.658.0250) where we have rooms held and a special rate of $153 per night if you book by May 6 and mention SMC Reunion 2017. Or, The Days Inn across from campus (802.655.0900) where we also have rooms held and a rate of $105 per night if you book by May 6 and mention Reunion.
- Additional hotels with room blocks can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May. Please be sure to book your accommodations well in advance.
Updated: March 28, 2017
||5 YR Total
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.