You and your family are invited to campus to celebrate your 50th Reunion! Registration will be available online after April 1.
The 1967 Reunion Chairs:
Paul Zimmerman, Ken Juall, Rit DiVenere, and Mike Cunniff. If you would like to join the 50th Reunion committee, contact Allison Gardner '05 M'10 in the Alumni Relations Office at email@example.com or (802) 654-2528.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year awards
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- If you're a golfer, the Saint Michael's Athletic Department Golf Classic will be held on Friday, June 2 at the Country Club of Vermont. Stay tuned for more details.
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a fun run, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
The Reunion 2017 schedule will be available online in January. A brochure and registration form will be mailed by April 1.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post attendees names as registrations come in.
Where to Stay
- In an effort to keep our class together we have a room block at Hotel Vermont in Burlington.
- Additional hotels with room blocks can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May. Please be sure to book your accommodations well in advance.
Updated: March 28, 2017
||5 YR Total
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.