You and your family are invited to campus to celebrate your 50th Reunion! Registration will be available online after April 1.
1968 Reunion Co-Chairs: Carl Roof, Denis Hauptly, Steve Kirck and Frank Russo
1968 Reunion Committee: Ken Kadish, Tom Fisch, Tom Sawyer, Ed Boutin, Pete Fox, Dick Thiesen, Paul Lynch, Maurice O'Connell, John Verrett
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year award winners
- Take a tour of campus and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- If you're a golfer,there will be a "Class of 1968" Golf Outing on Friday, June 1st at 10:00 a.m. at a Burlington area golf course. Stay tuned for more details.
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be a 5K fun run/walk, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
The Reunion 2018 schedule has been posted and a brochure and registration form will be mailed by April 1.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post attendees names as registrations come in.
Where to Stay
- Hotels with room blocks can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May. Please be sure to book your accommodations well in advance.
Updated: February 5th, 2018
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.