You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Registration will open in early April.
1972 Reunion Committee: Carol Botticello Dixon, Bonnie Brock, Mark Dalton, Bill Flanagan, Rev. Steve Hornat, SSE, Joe Molnar, and Jim Sharpe.
The committee invites any interested classmates in joining them to make our 45th reunion special! Email Phung Pham in the Office of Annual Giving at email@example.com.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year awards
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- If you're a golfer, the Saint Michael's Athletic Department Golf Classic will be held on Friday, June 3 at the Country Club of Vermont. Stay tuned for more details.
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a fun run, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
The Reunion 2017 schedule will be posted online in January. A brochure and registration form will be mailed by April 1.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post registrant's names beginning in April.
Where to Stay!
- We strongly encourage you to book your hotel early as early June in Burlington attracts many visitors. Room blocks at local hotels can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May.
Updated: March 28, 2017
||5 YR Total
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.