You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Registration will open in early April.
1973 Reunion Committee: Robert Brunetti, Phil Ciulla, Bernie Dowd, Tom Lavery, John Varsames, Michael Parisi, Ralph Piano, Tom Dutmers.
The committee invites any interested classmates in joining them to make our 45th reunion special! Email Phung Pham in the Office of Annual Giving at email@example.com.
Reunion is a great time to:
Join us for our class event will be held on Saturday, June 2 from 6-8 p.m. at the St. John's Club, 9 Central Avenue, Burlington. You must register in advance to attend the Class of 1973 event. Special thanks to the members of the committee for sponsoring the class event! This event is underwritten by members of the reunion committee, you must be registered in advance to attend.
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year award winners
- Tour the Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- If you're a golfer, the Saint Michael's Athletic Department Golf Classic will be held on Friday, June 1 at the Country Club of Vermont. Stay tuned for more details.
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a 5K fun run/walk, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
Wondering who else is coming? We will post registrant's names beginning in late April.
Where to Stay!
- We strongly encourage you to book your hotel early as early June in Burlington attracts many visitors. Room blocks at local hotels can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May.
Updated: May 10th, 2018
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.