You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Registration opens on Monday, April 3, 2017.
1977 Reunion Committee: Mike Blair, Tom Bowman, Rick Fecowicz, Nancy Fink, Karen O'Hearn, Mike Slifka and Kathy Sweeten
We are looking to expand our committee and invite classmates to join us. Email Angie Armour '99, director of alumni and family relations at email@example.com if you are interested.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends; network with other SMC graduates
- Be inspired by faculty and alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year awards
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- If you're a golfer, the Saint Michael's Athletic Department Golf Classic will be held on Friday, June 3 at the Country Club of Vermont. Stay tuned for more details.
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a fun run, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
The Reunion 2017 schedule will be posted online in January. A brochure and registration form will be mailed by April 1.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post registrant's names beginning in April.
Where to Stay!
- The official hotel for the Class of 1977 is the Hilton in Burlington overlooking Lake Champlain. You can make your reservation by clicking here. We encourage you to book your hotel early as the room block falls off before May 1.
Updated: March 28, 2017
||5 YR Total
*Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.