You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Registration will open on April 5, 2018.
1988 Reunion Committee: Brian Donahue, Deb Gavron-Ravenelle, Michael Harvie, Laura Martin, Meg O'Donnell, and Tim Weiss.
The committee invites interested classmates to join them on the committee to make your 30th reunion special. Email Angie Armour '99 M'09, director of alumni and family relations at email@example.com if you are interested.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year award winners
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a 5K fun run, a golf outing, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
The Reunion 2018 schedule is available in the left side column.
Join us for our class event on Saturday, June 2 from 6-8 p.m. at Three Needs, 185 Pearl Street, Burlington. Tickets are $10 person and are available through online registration and the mailed brochure.
The committee invites you to support our class gift by giving to what matters to you. We have a goal of $50,000 dollars and 30 percent participation and every gift of any size makes a difference. Please join us and support today's students so they may enjoy the same experience we did.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post registrants' names starting in late April.
Where to Stay!
Hotel room blocks can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May. Please be sure to book your accommodations well in advance.
Interested in reliving your college days? Rent a townhouse for the weekend!
Updated: May 10th, 2018
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.