You and your family are invited to campus for a fun-filled Reunion Weekend! Registration will open on April 2, 2018.
1988 Reunion Committee: Brian Donahue, Deb Gavron-Ravenelle, Michael Harvie, Laura Martin, Meg O'Donnell, and Tim Weiss.
The committee invites interested classmates to join them on the committee to make your 30th reunion special. Email Angie Armour '99 M'09, director of alumni and family relations at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year award winners
- Tour the new Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a 5K fun run, a golf outing, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
The Reunion 2018 schedule is available in the left side column.
Wondering who else is coming? We will post registrants' names starting in late April.
Where to Stay!
Hotel room blocks can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May. Please be sure to book your accommodations well in advance.
Updated: February 5th, 2018
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class.