You and your family are invited to campus to celebrate your 25th Reunion! Registration will open on Monday, April 2, 2018.
1993 Reunion Co-Chair: Brendan Kinney
1993 Reunion Committee: Eric Breemen, Jane Cipriano, Tony Cipriano, Steve Flynn, Sarah Haviland, Liz Mosher, Scott Mosher, and Keith Walsh.
For more information on how you can help make it a special 25th reunion for your class, email Allison Gardner '05 or Jen Conetta '09.
Reunion is a great time to:
- Reconnect with classmates and friends
- Be inspired by alumni presentations and Alumni of the Year award winners
- Tour the Dion Family Student Center and learn more about the current St. Mike's experience
- Enjoy campus and its surroundings - there will be campus tours, a fun run, a golf outing, Burlington's annual Jazz Festival, class events throughout the area and more
A reception for the Class of '93 will be held on Saturday June 2 at 5:00 p.m. in the Roy Room in Dion Family Student Center! President Neuhauser will join us as we are inducted into the Silver Knights Society. An informal gathering will take place after the reception in Burlington. Stay tuned for more details.
Visit the Reunion 2018 schedule online for up-to-date information on Reunion activities.
Where to Stay
Hotel room blocks can be found here. Please note: Room blocks for Reunion begin to drop off in early May. Please be sure to book your accommodations well in advance.
Interested in reliving your college days? Rent a townhouse for the weekend!
Updated: May 10th, 2018
* Newly committed and documented planned gifts from living members of the class