We welcome you to our learning community at Saint Michael's College, and look forward to helping you make your four years of college memorable and transformative.
In order for you to be prepared for your life as a Saint Michael’s student in the fall, there are a number of things that you need to attend to over the next few weeks. Please take the time to review the information on this website and on the New Student Portal page, and submit the necessary information so that you can be registered for courses and have a place to live in the fall!
The most important steps you should take in the next few weeks are:
- Log in to the mySMC portal with the instructions included in the welcome letter you received in mid-May so that you’ll have access to your St. Mike’s email account and the New Student Forms plus other important information. Please note that from this point forward, most of our communication with you will be through portal announcements and emails to your SMC account, so it is essential that you log on, get familiar, get started and check back frequently.
- Review our “Registration Overview” and “Suggestions for Selecting Courses” to prepare for completing your Academic Form.
- Complete the Academic Form, the Student Life Form, and your Housing application online by June 15 (access the New Student Forms via the New Student mySMC portal page, and arrange with your health care provider to complete your required Immunization Form.
Review the other information on this page throughout the summer and be sure to contact the following offices with any questions you have.
- Academic questions: Associate Dean of the College – 802.654.2347
- Student Life questions: New and Sophomore Student Programs - 802.654.2248
Dawn Ellinwood, Vice President for Student Affairs, Dean of Students, firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Talentino, Vice President for Academic Affairs, email@example.com