Transfer Application Deadlines
Spring 2023 Enrollment – November 1, 2022
Interested in applying to Saint Michael’s? Follow these steps to complete the transfer application.
New Transfer Candidates
To apply as a new transfer candidate, you must submit the following:
- Common Application (Be sure to select the Transfer option).
- Saint Michael’s College Member Questions
- Official final high school transcript
- SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Official college transcript(s)
- College Report
- Mid Semester Grade Report (if currently attending classes)
Note: An application fee is not required for transfer applicants.
Transfer applicants should submit the undergraduate application, indicating all previous course work and accounting for time spent away from formal education. Transfer applicants are not required to submit test scores or professor recommendations but they will be considered if included with the application. You may be asked to submit a mid-semester grade report during the decision process.
If you have applied to Saint Michael’s College in the last year, you may reapply by submitting the following: