English Language Proficiency Requirements
|English Proficiency Test||Required Minimum|
|Duolingo English Test||110|
|Cambridge English Qualification||C1|
- The following tests of English proficiency are accepted for admission into our programs: TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, Eiken, iTEP, and PTE. Contact the Admission Office for more information.
- The CODE for sending TOEFL scores to Saint Michael’s College is 3757.
- Institutional TOEFL and Paper-Based TOEFL are acceptable on a case-by-case basis. Contact the Admission Office for more information.
- We will consider waiving the English testing requirement for students enrolled in an IB diploma program or in a school where the language of instruction is English. Please be in touch if you have questions about your specific situation.”
- SAT and ACT are NOT required for admission to the undergraduate program, nor for scholarship consideration
- GRE and GMAT are not required for admission to graduate programs.