Transfer Application Deadlines
Fall 2019 Enrollment – Extended to May 15, 2019
Spring 2020 Enrollment – November 1, 2019
Interested in applying to Saint Michael's? Follow these steps to complete the transfer application.
To apply as a new transfer candidate, you must submit the following:
1. Common Application (Be sure to select the Transfer option).
2. Saint Michael's College Member Questions
3. Official final high school transcript
4. SAT or ACT scores (optional)
5. Official college transcript(s)
6. College Report
Note: An application fee is not required for transfer applicants.
Transfer applicants should submit the undergraduate application, indicating all previous course work and accounting for time spent away from formal education. Transfer applicants are not required to submit test scores or professor recommendations but they will be considered if included with the application. You may be asked to submit a mid-semester grade report during the decision process.
Re-applicants: If you have applied to Saint Michael's College in the last two years, you may reapply by submitting the following:
• Application Reactivation Form
• Final high school transcript
• Official college transcript(s)
• College Report