Transfer Credits from High School or University

There are various ways to receive credit or advanced standing at Saint Michael's College. Click on the options below to learn more. If you don't see your program listed and believe you  may be eligbible for advanced standing or academic credit, contact the International Enrollment team.

International Baccalaureate Programs

Students who expect to complete the IB Diploma program or who complete individual IB courses will receive special recognition regarding admission and scholarship decisions, and are strongly encouraged to apply. More information will be found here.

Advanced Placement (AP)

A comprehensive list of Advanced Placement scores that Saint Michael's accepts for credit are available here.

A-Level/Cambridge International Exams

Students earning grades of A, B, or C on Advanced Level (A-Level) exams may be eligible to earn transfer credit. Saint Michael's College will not award transfer credit for AS or O-level exams. More information is available here.

University Credit

International students who have studied at an accredited university or college inside or outside the United States may be able to transfer credit towards their Saint Michael's College degree. Learn more here.

Learn What Matters