Tuition + Calendar
Instructions on International Applications for Short Term Study
To apply for a short-term, non-degree program, you must provide the following:
- Completed application (short version)
- Official secondary school transcripts in English
- English-language test results if you wish to take content courses. If you do not provide test results you will admitted to the Intensive English Program.
- Copy of photo passport page
- Financial certification for one or two academic semesters
Not Required: Letter of Recommendation, Writing Sample
What Happens Next
Upon receiving your complete application and supporting materials, we will begin processing your application as quickly as possible. We will send you an official acceptance letter, usually by email.
A $500 USD deposit is required to secure your place in the program. Upon receipt of your enrollment confirmation, financial certification and a copy of your passport, we will send you admission documents including an I-20 form, which you will need to obtain a US student visa.