Tuition + Calendar
Instructions on International Applications for the Pathway Program
To apply for the Pathway Program for Undergraduate Study , you must provide the following:
- Completed application (short version)
- Official secondary school transcripts in English
- English-language test results, if you wish to start in the Academic English Program. If you do not provide test results you will admitted to the Intensive English Program.
- Copy of photo passport page
- Financial certification for one or two academic semesters
Not Required: Letter of Recommendation, Writing Sample
What Happens Next
Upon receiving your complete application and supporting materials, we will begin processing your application as quickly as possible. If accepted into the program we will send you an official letter of conditional admission to the undergraduate program and an acceptance letter to the English-language program in which you will start.
Students who apply for the fall 2019 semester before the end of November 2018 will receive an official decision in early December. Students who require a quicker response time, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. Students applying for the January 2019 semester will receive an official decision within three weeks of sending a complete application.
A $500 USD deposit is required to secure your place. Upon receipt of your enrollment confirmation, financial certification and a copy of your passport, we will send you admission documents including an I-20 form, which you will need to obtain a US student visa.